$ 28.75 – $ 59.50
These sheets are utilized in hospitals because of their mild, flexible and occlusive nature, the silicone sheet is made of medical grade polyurethane.
The silicone sheet should be worn every day for a maximum of twelve (12) hours, preferably over night. Never apply to an open or weeping wound
• Never apply on open wound.
• For first use, optimize adherence by prewashing both skin and KELOGEL.
• Wash scar and surrounding skin. Dry with a clean towel. Allow to dry thoroughly.
• Remove the KELOGEL bandage from package.
• Determine the correct size needed to cover the scar. The pad should completely cover and overlap the treatment area by at least 1/2 to 1 in. (1 to 3 cm).
• If necessary, use water soaked scissors and cut the pad to the right size
• Wash pad with soap and water daily. Wipe with a clean towel. Allow to dry thoroughly in the air.
• Apply pad to the scarred area. It will fasten to your skin with the non allergenic adhesive backing
• Never use ointments, creams or any other products under the KELOGEL.
• Wash after eight hours of application.
• In cases of oily skin a more frequent wash of the skin and KELOGEL is needed. It is important to apply daily the KELOGEL or cream. Any different ways of application may reduce the sheets effectiveness.
• Depending on room temperature, perspiring might prevent KELOGEL from staying fixed. Therefore wash both skin and KELOGEL, then dry well and apply back.
• Store KELOGEL into a closed plastic bag. (ex: Zip-lock).
• To undermine the sticky effect, apply non perfumed powder.
• To get back the adhesive aspect, wash in clear water.
• Can lightly turn yellow when exposed to ultraviolet rays.
• Does not contain any latex (tissue).
The first day, apply KELOGEL on your scar for a two (2) to three (3) hours period of time. Gradually daily increase from one (1) to two (2) hours
until applied twenty(20) hours a day. (Minimum of 8 hours before washing).
• Wash in clear water with a soft, non perfumed antibacterial soap.
• Rinse in clear water. Air dry.
• Wash skin before each application.
Due to perspiring, certain people might react to KELOGEL by developing a mild sweet (rash). If this occurs, discontinue use of gel for 48 hours or until it clears up. After this interruption period, resume application one hour at a time for the first day increase the application time from 2 to 3 hours a day. If any skin reaction appears once more, please consult with your physician or pharmacist. Preferably stop usage in presence of allergy cases.
10 x 10 cm, 10 x 20 cm, 4 x 25 cm, 7.5 x 12 cm